Unfortunately, sometimes things go wrong and you need to get your item sent off under warranty. Our team will do everything we can to minimise any inconvenience however we are unable to always provide an on-the-spot solution and do need to speak with suppliers or manufacturers.
As a result, it can take 3-4 weeks for us to resolve any warranty faults. This is only an estimate and your individual experience may differ. This time can also increase during peak periods.
Generally, once we receive an item, we will attempt to test and replicate the fault internally to get a quicker response for you. In some cases, we may be able to resolve it ourselves.
If the issue is more technical, we may need to engage the supplier or manufacturer (or in some cases, both) to work to resolve the issue for you. In these instances, the below outlines the general time frames for each stage. These time frames do not take into account weekends or public holidays.
1. We will contact the supplier/manufacturer and request an RA Number. This is done digitally and we wait for their response. This can take 2-5 days to occur.
2. Once we have a response from the supplier/manufacturer, we will then coordinate the return with our delivery partner. This is usually done within 1 day.
3. Our Delivery Partner collects the item from us and takes it to the destination. This can take 2-5 days.
4. Once received, our supplier/manufacturer then reviews the product. The time it takes varies however on average, we expect this can take 10-14 days to resolve.
5. After testing/repairing the product, the supplier/manufacturer can do any of the following; Repair or replace the item, provide us with a 'credit' so we can issue a refund, or advise 'no fault found'. In some cases, they may advise us that the item had physical damage and are unable to offer a solution. If out of warranty, they may also provide a quote to have the item repaired.
For instances where an item is coming back to us, these will be returned to us via our delivery partner and can take 2-5 days.
When a credit is provided, we are usually able to process you a refund immediately. It can then take 2-5 days to appear in your account. Alternatively, this can be applied to a different item.
In the event we do not have a favourable response from the supplier, we may try to speak to the manufacturer (or vice versa) for a better outcome. This can extend the time frames mentioned above.
We will endeavor to provide you with updates along the way but please know that at times we may not have any further updates. Should you need to follow up on a warranty issue, please contact us and provide your RA Number or Order Number.
For more information about the warranty process, please click here.
To contact our Customer Service team, please click here.