24 to 48 Hours means that the item is currently residing in our main warehouse and can be transferred to your selected store within 1-2 business days upon placing an order.
Articles in this section
- What is Umart's Australian Business Number (ABN)?
- How do i change the Billing Address on my account?
- What does 24-48hrs mean?
- Career opportunities at Umart
- What are Umart's Postage / Shipping Fees?
- Can Umart ship international/overseas?
- Why can't I login to my account?
- What are Umart's Trading Hours?
- What does the Compare feature do?
- Why can i only get delivery from the Mt Waverley Store?