There can be a number of reasons why we may need to cancel your order.
Some of these reasons can include:
- Orders where items that may no longer be available or be out of stock
- Orders where items have been advertised incorrectly
- Orders that have been pending for several days without receiving payment
- Orders that have been paid but have not been collected
- Orders that have been identified as 'high risk' or fraudulent
While this list is not exhaustive, these are the most common reasons why an order may be cancelled. Unless notified otherwise, when cancelling an order, we will automatically organise for any refunds to be processed back to the original payment method.
If you believe your order has been cancelled in error or if you have any further questions about this, please contact our Customer Service team for advice.