If an item is displaying as "pre-order" this means we do not have stock in our warehouses and we will display the ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) of when we expect stock to arrive from our suppliers as soon as we can. As this is relying on third party information please understand the estimates are unfortunately only estimates.
Articles in this section
- What does "out of stock" mean?
- What does "pre-order" mean?
- Does Umart ship orders?
- About Umart Online
- Store Locator
- Umart Amazon Price Match Guarantee
- What is Umart's Australian Business Number (ABN)?
- How do i change the Billing Address on my account?
- What does 24-48hrs mean?
- Career opportunities at Umart